Wednesday, December 17, 2008

BLOG

Blog is for wat? Does tis question cum across ur mind ?
My understanding about blog is simply write sum rubbish thn upload, spam the chat box, read fren's journal and so on..
After i met and listen to my fren oni i know, BLOG is a place for sharing our daily life, meet up wif ur fren, get ur fren's news updated on time and bla bla bla.. Are u thinking wat rubbish im writing here?
i oso dun know wat im writing right now zzZ(hahaha)...
My purpose on writing this blog is to inform that BLOG is a place to sharing, hv fun wif ur frens, express ur feeling among others or even LEARN sumthing whn u read through others article.
No scandal , No insulting others, No show off, No spamming etc !!!
Keep the blog CLEAN, Meaningful and Enjoy it !!!
Learn from mistake and nvr blame on others whn mistakes cum up. I'm really lazy to write words ...ZzzzZ... I prefer on spamming Cbox wif my buddies (hehe).. Dun boom me la all dai lou..
Wake up my fren.. Admit and chg it.. Ntg so important and we'll gv out our helping hands..
-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment